Nashville RV is an expanding Recreational Vehicle rental agency seeking an RV Wash and Detail Technician at our Franklin, TN location.
Applicant must be organized; reliable; friendly and work as a team player in fast paced environment.
The RV Wash and Detail Technician is a part of the maintenance and cleaning crew which is responsible for ensuring our Nashville RV rental units are clean and ready for our clients. He/she must also courteously greet customers and give short tours of the RVs; A detailed list of duties and responsibilities can be discussed at the interview.
Job Opening Date: 2/15/2016
Job Type: Full-time 40hrs+ per week
Compensation: $9.00-12.00 /hour based on experience
Job Location: Franklin, TN 37064
Required experience: Cleaning: 1 year
Required license or certification: Driver’s License
- Washing & Organizing trailers and motor homes before and after rentals.
- Ensure all rentals units are stocked and equipped with extras/supplies ordered by customers.
- Ensure rental trailers and motorhomes are clean and properly maintained.
- Report damaged or defective equipment to manager for repairs.
- The ability to self-manage cleaning schedules and prioritize tasks based on demand.
Nashville RV Job Requirements:
- Must be clean and neat in appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Be able to work in all Tennessee weather conditions (heat, cold, humid, rain).
- Communicate effectively with both customers and fellow employees.
- Ability to vertically lift up to 25 lbs.
- Have a valid drivers license with reliable transportation