If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us prior to reserving an RV.
NOTE: ALL RV ONLINE RESERVATION APPLICATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY OUR OFFICE AND RV RENTAL DOWN PAYMENT ACCEPTED PRIOR TO CONFIRMING THE RENTAL.
- In order to reserve a specific RV for your trip, simply reserve the RV by filling out the reservation application and return it to us. The application can be obtained by filling out the reserve now form at the top of the page or by calling us to obtain via fax/e-mail/or USPS. After approval of the online reservation application, an RV will be pulled off the market for the dates indicated on the application. NOTE: ALL RV ONLINE RESERVATION APPLICATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO CONFIRMING THE RENTAL.
- A prepayment of (see Payments and Security Deposit section for additional info) is required to reserve a RV. This amount will be applied to your total rental costs. All RV Rentals paid by credit/debit card will have a 3% processing fee added to the total rental costs. Customers are welcome to pay by Check up to 7 days prior to departure.
- RVs are rented on a first come first served basis.
- Nashville RV reserves the right to substitute an RV should the RV reserved be made un-rentable for any reason.
- With acceptance of the reservation application, an electronic contract with detailed terms and conditions will be returned to you for your initials and signatures. We must have these contracts completed within 48 hours of receipt. If the documents are not completed, it may result in the cancellation of your reservation.
- No same day rentals are accepted. A minimum of 24 hours is required to process all paperwork and process the rental.
Renter & Driver Requirements
- All drivers must be minimum 25 years of age at time of rental, and possess valid drivers’ license. Valid international drivers’ licenses are accepted with validation.
- Renter must have major credit card and picture identification.
- Renter must be present at time of pick up.
- Renter’s identification name must match name on credit card being used to pay for rental. Payments cannot be split or made by anyone other than the Renter.
- Up to 2 Additional drivers are allowed but must present their own insurance to cover the RV while driving (if renter provides insurance).
- Any Travel Trailer Renters must have an electronic break control system in the towing vehicle. This is Tennessee State Law, and will not be rented to without this. No exception! We have Wireless Brake Controllers for rent, please contact the rental office for details.
- Rental is based on number of nights the motor home is used. Each night constitutes a rental day.
- Rental charges are based on rates in effect at pick-up and return dates. Rates are subject to change.
- A detailed Rental orientation will be provided the date of departure.
Departure and Return
- ALL Departure times are scheduled appointments between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM Monday through Friday. No Saturday or Sunday pickups.
- Scheduled appointments are important to keep. Please be on time or you will be moved to the end of the line (end of day).
- Return is 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday.
- Other departure or return times can be arranged. A fee may be charged.
- There are no refunds for early returns.
- A $50/hour late fee applies to all late returns not scheduled up to 2 hours. After 2 hours late, late fees plus an additional rental night will be charged. All pick-ups and returns will be to 4242 Long Lane | Franklin | TN |37064, unless otherwise arranged, delivery/setup and pickup of the RV is offered with a fee.
Payments and Security Deposit
- As previously stated, or rental prepayment of 50% is required to secure the reservation, and must be submitted with the Reservation Application. Checks or Visa/MasterCard/Discover are accepted.
- Full payment is due on the 7 days before departure. Reservations made within 10 days require immediate payment in full.
- A security deposit ranging from $500-$3000 is required before departure and can be paid the day of departure. This payment is to be made by cash or major credit card. Although not limited to these items, common deductions from the security deposit are; damage to the RV, additional mileage, additional generator hours, dumping of the waste tanks, parking violations, etc.
- Refund of the unused portion of the security deposit is made within 14-30 days of the return of the RV.
- Reservation cancellations with application and over 14 days before departure are eligible for a RV Rental credit for 1 year. After the 365th day, the credit will be voided.
- Reservation cancellations 0-13 days before departure: Reservation down payment is forfeited.
- There is no fee to reschedule your vacation 1 time, barring availability of same class RV for those dates, and at least 14 days written notice.
If you purchase CDW, we waive our right to collect from you a portion of Physical Damage to the Vehicle. We will not waive this right if damage to the Vehicle: (a) is caused by anyone who is not an Authorized Driver; (b) is caused by a Vehicle driver under the influence of any drug or alcohol; (c) is caused by anyone who obtained use of the Vehicle or extended the rental period by giving us false, fraudulent or misleading information; (d) occurs while the Vehicle is used during the commission of any crime, other than a minor traffic violation; (e) occurs while carrying persons or property for hire, while pushing or towing anything, during any race, speed test or contest, or, while teaching anyone to drive; (f) results from carrying dangerous or hazardous items or illegal materiel; (g) results from use of the Vehicle outside the United States or Canada, our outside any geographic limitations stated elsewhere in this agreement; (g1) is caused by driving on unpaved roads; (h) occurs while transporting more person than the Vehicle has seat belts, while carrying persons outside the passenger compartment, or while transporting children without approved child safety seats as required by law; (i) occurs when the odometer has been tampered with or disconnected; (j) occurs when the Vehicle s fluid levels are low, or it is otherwise reasonable to expect you to know that further operation would damage the Vehicle; (k) is caused by inadequately secured cargo; (l) is caused, by anyone who sits, lies or stands on the roof of the Vehicle; (n) results from your willful, wanton or reckless act or misconduct; and, (m) occurs and you fail to notify us and the police of any accident or vandalism causing damage to the Vehicle. The CDW limit applies to EACH accident separately not cumulatively. NOTE: Nashville RV considers damage of striking a fixed object while on private property, negligence. This incident is not covered by CDW.
- Nashville RV carries no insurance for renters on the RV. Renters may either provide insurance for the RV through their own auto insurance policy or purchase a Collision Damage Waiver.
- Collision Damage Waivers range from $29-$75/per day depending on coverages.
- Collision Damage Waiver is secondary coverage on the RV and customer’s insurance is primary.
- CDW is a $2500 deductible per accident NOT per rental
- Additional $1,000,000 supplemental liability coverage of is also available from MBASLI.com for $19.95/day. Anyone who does not carry auto insurance will be required to purchase SLI insurance.
Responsibility of Damage and Loss
- You are responsible for all damage to vehicle (regardless of Fault).
- Loss of use of the vehicle while it is being repaired.
- Diminution of the vehicle’s value caused by damage to it or repair of it (Not covered by insurance). The Diminution in value charge is at least 2% the value of the motor home.
- All damage or loss caused by blowout, punctures or other road damage, unless the damage is caused by a “loss” that is collision on comprehensive.
- Missing equipment.
- Our administrative fees connected with any damage claims, regardless whether you are at fault or not. Ranges from to $0-$250 based on amount of damage.
- Theft and Vandalism.
- YOU MUST report all accidents and/or damage within 3 hours of the occurrence. You agree to pay these charges from credit sources listed in your contract, and assume all responsibility to submit accident reports and claims to the proper authorities.
- Restricted areas include Mexico, Dalton or Dempster Highways in Canada, New York City, Apache Trail, AZ, Bonnarooo and the Burning Man event held near Reno.
- Non-public roads.
- Roads with low clearance obstructions (including tree limbs)
- Unpaved, dirt roads and “off-road” areas.
- Areas not eligible for Large Trucks.
- Renter is liable for all damages to vehicle, tires, towing charges and other expenses as a result of a breakdown associated with operating in these areas.
Maintenance and Breakdown Responsibility
- The customer is responsible for checking engine oil, fluids, and coolant levels at each refueling, as well as reporting mechanical failures immediately.
- Nashville RV will give instructions and procedures for maintenance at time of rental.
- Customers may be held responsible for mechanical damage due to negligence in vehicle operation or failure to provide normal maintenance, this includes driving the rented unit too fast or too hard. In the event the vehicle is in breakdown repair for 12 hours or more, through no fault of the customer, our responsibility to customer is limited to the Vacation Saver Policy.
- Radio,TVs, Satellite, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave and appliances, cruise control, and generator malfunctions are not considered breakdowns and no refunds are available for repair time to these items.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance through Coach-Net or Ford (a nationwide 24/7 service) is available through Nashville RV.
- Additionally, renters are given a phone number to our RV specialists to aid them with any questions throughout their trip.
- No mileage fees on ANY TOWABLE product.
- There are 100 miles per night included in the nightly rate of the RV. (free miles may vary upon the time of year/distance versus number of nights/special events)
- Additional miles are available starting @ .37/mile (Mileage to be estimated for round trip and paid before leaving and adjusted when unit is returned. Additional miles are figured as shown in the follow example. A 10 day trip gets 1000 free miles, the next 1000 miles are billed at $.37/mile, the next 1000 billed at .57 and the next 1000 at 1.07. Most rentals fall within the first (free) or second tier(.37)
- Please call our office to find out your total additional mileage charge.
- 5 free hours per day included in the rental of the RV
- $4.00 per hour after free usage.
Cleaning The RV
- A minimum **cleaning/prep fee is in effect for each RV. Renters are required to bring the RV back in “near clean condition”.
- **Cleaning/Prep includes basic Exterior Cleaning, all toilet chemicals, all toilet tissue, hoses, adaptors, and 1 hour orientation on how to operate the RV/Trailer.
- Coaches requiring special cleaning, e.g. fumigation, undercarriage pressure washing, filthy interior/exterior etc. are be subject to additional charges. This fee is at the sole discretion of Nashville RV.
- The cleaning charge is for interior and exterior cleaning only. It does not cover any repairs needed.
- All of the RV’s fuel tanks are “Topped Off” before departure and are asked to be returned in the same condition. A nominal refueling of $50 plus market rate of fuel will be applied if coach is less than full.
- No warranties are made regarding fuel tank capacity or fuel mileage. We assume no liability for fuel consumption rates.
- All gasoline, diesel or propane refueling during the trip is at customer’s expense.
Smokers or Pets
- Due to potential allergens, We have a ‘No Pets’ policy. There is a $500 fumigation fee for rentals having evidence of pets. This charge is at the sole discretion of Nashville RV.
- We enforce a strict NO SMOKING policy. RENTER, AT MINIMUM WILL FORFEIT ENTIRE DAMAGE DEPOSIT IF THERE IS ANY evidence of smoking. A diminution of vehicle value fine will also be charged. This charge is at the sole discretion of Nashville RV.
- Towing is not allowed on any of our RV’s.
- Hitch mounted items (bike racks, cargo racks, etc.) must be hooked up, and inspected by Nashville RV at our location before departure. All units have hitches LOCKED to prevent unauthorized towing.
- All Vehicles that will be towing our travel trailers will need to have an electronic break control system. This is TN Law.
- No One-Way Rentals are allowed.
- Additional accessories such as pots and pans, eating utensils, plates, cups, bedding, camping supplies, toasters, coffee pots, etc. are available through Nashville RV. Please call or email for further details.
- Our office is open from 9 AM – 5 PM Monday through Friday and by appointment on Saturday. We are closed Sunday.
- Please call ahead if planning to come in on Saturday or after hours to view an RV. We are happy to stay late or come in on Saturday to work around your schedule.